Thursday, August 1, 2013

New Students

As the new school year is approaching and I am gathering all of my materials to write the names of my students on (name tags, clothespins, name sticks, locker tags, etc.), I thought I would share a helpful tip that I have received in the past.  It feels like I have 25 different things that I write names on.  When I have a new student join our class in the middle of the year, it takes so much time to gather all of these things (if I remember where I stored them).  Tip:  Take a gallon size Ziploc bag and place 1 item of everything in it.  This will be your "New Student Bag".  When you have someone join the class, take out the bag and begin writing their name.  I did this last year and it was so handy.  I had everything at the tip of my hands and I did not have to search for 25 different materials.  I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment